HI, Sorry for the delay in getting things updated for this season. We had a few things to work through and then Heather has been busy scouting and location managing for the movie industry. Mother Nature has not been cooperating for snowmaking however. We need -10 or colder and she’s just doing it in short snaps. We wish that 3 feet of snow we got in October would have waited until now! Stay tuned-we hope to open Nov. 30th weather pending.
Check our hours of operation and please note that we will be closed Jan 6 – 16th.
Pray for snow and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Heather, Gary & Camryn